Pilates is an “intelligent” body conditioning system which uses a series of stretching and strengthening exercises to build your body’s core strength and posture. It is now commonly being used as a powerful rehabilitation tool by physiotherapists to treat muscular and joint problems but is also used for athletic conditioning and a solid prevention too with the active ageing.
Some of the conditions Pilates can help with are:
- Back and neck problems including pain management & dysfunction
- Sport Injuries & Rehabilitation
- Recovery from joint surgery e.g. Knee and Hip replacements
- Postural imbalances & Posture Correction
- Keeping mobile and improving balance in the older population
- Pre and Post Natal Health & Rehabilitation
- Neurological Disease
- Rehabilitation Post surgery for breast cancer
Interested in Pilates Pro and our services? Contact us for more information or see the benefits of Pilates.